Insta360 ONE R Action Camera Lens Mod Co-Engineered with Leica (1-Inch Wide Angle)
The Insta360 ONE R 1″ Mod is an interchangeable module for the modular ONE R action camera system. The 1″ Mod features a large 1″ sensor and captures up to 5.3K resolution video at 30 fps, 19MP photos in 3:2 and 16:9 aspect ratios, and Raw photos. Raw files require optional 3rd-party software, such as Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom, to process. The large sensor ensures highly increased low-light capability and better detail and color at all resolutions. Insta360 has teamed up with Leica in the optical design of this module.
The 1″ Mod also has built-in FlowState image stabilization that uses a scene-detection algorithm to stabilize your shots, and this feature works well even in low-light conditions thanks to the large size of the sensor. This digital stabilization works to smooth out camera shake so your images come out more balanced and professional looking.
The companion iOS/Android app used with the ONE R system has several creative functions that are specific to the 1″ Mod. These include Starlapse mode, which automatically adjusts exposure settings to capture sweeping time-lapses of the night skies. Color Plus applies an automatic color grade to your footage, allowing you to turn standard videos into bright and colorful ones. Night Shot makes use of the 1″ sensor to capture highly detailed low-light images. Other features include Slow-Mo (for 4K video and below) and HDR Photo.
Like all the other modules, the 1″ Mod is waterproof down to 16′ when assembled with the Core module on the Battery Base and installed in the Mounting Frame. No waterproof housing will be required. The Core module, Battery Base, and Mounting Frame are sold separately. Alternatively, for deeper waters, an optional 98′ dive case is available specifically for use with this module.
• Low-light-friendly 1″ sensor
• Up to 5.3K resolution video at 30 fps
• 19MP photos in 3:2 and 16:9 aspect ratios
• Raw photos
• Built-in FlowState image stabilization
• Starlapse mode, Color Plus, Night Shot, and other creative features via the companion iOS/Android app
• Waterproof down to 16′ when assembled with the Core module on the Battery Base and installed in the Mounting Frame (the Core module, Battery Base, and Mounting Frame are sold separately)
• Optional 98′ dive case supported