TERMS & CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
GEAR ETC SDN. BHD (Formerly known as Gearz Gadget)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY:
Thanks for supporting Gearz Gadget.
1. Kindly register your product warranty within 14 days of the product’s purchase date. Upon successful registration, an E-warranty registration receipt will be sent to your email address. Please keep a copy of this E-warranty receipt. The E-warranty receipt will also be kept in your account under “Warranty Claim”.
- For warranty service, please keep your original receipt to validate proof of purchase. Gear Etc Sdn. Bhd reserves the right to use product manufacturing date as start date for the period of warranty validity if customer is not able to provide supporting document (e.g: receipt, invoice etc)
- Gear Etc Sdn. Bhd reserves the right to reject any warranty claims without presentation of all the above mentioned.
2. Gearz Gadget may conduct diagnostic tests on customers’ products to identify the causes of failures/defects. Before returning any unit for service, customer should back up data and remove any confidential and/or personal information from the product. We are not responsible for damage or loss of any program, data, or removable storage media.
3. Replacement unit will potential not in new unit. It may be replace either with new unit or refurbish unit.
4. If the model that customers claim for warranty have been end of life, we can change to other model that equal to old model.
5. The warranty in respect of a repaired or replaced product will continue to be warranted for the remaining of its warranty period, or 30 days from the date of completion of repair, whichever is longer.
6. You shall bear all postage, insurance or delivery costs incurred in delivering the product from you to us.
7. This Warranty does not cover any of the following :
- Year warranty on manufacturing defects only
- Consumable parts (including batteries) and any replacement parts that are not provided by Gearz Gadget.
- Products that have been subject to modification, alteration, tampering, maintenance, repairs or third party other than authorised personnel.
- Entry of liquids, vapour, sand, dust, dirt or other foreign objects, improper storage, exposure to moisture, excessive temperature, pollution or other environmental conditions and failure to follow precautions or proper operating instructions stated in the instruction manual such as improper installations.
- Human error, ordinary use, ordinary wear and tear of product.
- Missing, defaced or alteration on product’s description such as model & serial number on product or purchase receipt.
- Accessories such as batteries, adaptors, cables, connectors, storage media, CD-ROM, etc.
- Problem arises from incorrect firmware upgrade procedure done by user.
- All freight charges or transportation charges (if any) will be borne by the owner.
- Gearz Gadget shall not be liable for any loss of data such as image or video files.
- Expenses, incomes, business, contracts, freight, insurance, loss, discrepencies, damage to equipment by delivery, anticipated savings, inconveniences & any other indirect or consequential loss, damage (including image files). Recommendation for protection of stored data: please back up your data prior to servicing.
- Accidents or Acts of God including fire, lightning, flood, tornado, earthquake, or hurricane.
8. Warranty Period of Products:
|Items||New||Replaced / Repaired|
|Insta360 Camera Series||12 Months||30 Days|
|Insta360 Lens Mod||12 Months||30 Days|
|Garmin Watch||24 Months||30 Days|
|DJI Drone||12 Months||30 Days|
|DJI Gimbal / Camera||12 Months||30 Days|
- Any products that is not at above list will have 30 days warranty*
If you have questions or concern about this WARRANTY, please email us at email@example.com for more details.