Garmin Forerunner 935 – Professional Triathlon Series
Premium GPS Running/Triathlon Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate¹
– Offers advanced running and multisport features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams
– Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings
– Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features
– Provides advanced dynamics² for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length and more
– Battery life: up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 24 hours in GPS mode, up to 50 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (with wrist-based heart rate), or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (without wrist-based heart rate)
Analyze Your Technique
We’re making it easier to get the data you need to improve your form. Let Forerunner 935 measure crucial running metrics² that you can use to analyze your performance. Biomechanical measurements such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio are the key to understanding your form so you can bring your best on race day. These metrics are available with the addition of a compatible heart rate strap² or the compact Running Dynamics Pod, which clips right onto your waistband. Also, take advantage of feature sets to help with cycling and even swim training. In the water, Forerunner 935 will track your distance, pace, stroke count and more.
Run, Sprint, Swim, Bike, Tri
Your routine is anything but routine. Forerunner 935 lets you change things up with ease thanks to built-in activity profiles for running (indoor/outdoor), cycling (indoor/outdoor), swimming (pool/open water), cross-country skiing, paddle sports, trail running, hiking, strength training and many more.